Dear Patients of Healing Tree Physical Therapy,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are aware that as more people are fully vaccinated, restrictions are relaxing and people are less fearful, but we still will be maintaining certain precautions for safety of our patients and staff. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendation made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe in the time of Covid-19. Our spacious clinic allows for social distancing between patients. There are times you will be in closer contact with your therapist. Tables and equipment will be disinfected between each patient.
We updated our changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- If you are a new patient or a returning patient, you will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 Questionnaire and asked to sign an agreement.
- Masks will be required for both patients and therapists.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the clinic for you to use, as needed. There will also be disinfectant wipes readily available.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Only 2 therapists will be seeing patients to have each patient treated in separate room.
- We will do our best reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (847) 512-4070, or visit our website at healingtreept.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends.