In order to keep our patients and staff safe, the following changes will be now in effect:
- If you are a new patient or a returning patient, you will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 Questionnaire and asked to sign an agreement.
- Both patient and therapist must wear a mask at all times. Patients must be wearing their own mask. If you come without one, one will be given to you.
- We also ask that you maintain 6-foot social distancing with other patients and staff.
- We ask all patients who have any of the following symptoms to reschedule their appointments in 14 days: respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, change of smell or taste, muscle aches with flu- like symptoms, loss of appetite, chills, headache, diarrhea, nausea or other gastrointestinal symptoms.
- We follow the CDC guidelines and disinfect clinic surfaces with CDC-approved cleaning agents, and also after every patient throughout the day.
- We will also be waiving our cancellation policy for those who are sick.
Why is Healing Tree Physical Therapy & Wellness a good option for in clinic treatment?
We are able to better maintain social distancing due to:
- We have a spacious clinic and can offer private treatment rooms
- One-hour appointments so that there is no over-lapping of patients, therefore, easier to maintain and keep surfaces extra cleaned and sanitized
- Limited patients and therapists in the clinic at one time